Five Key Benefits
- The needs of all levels of individuals and organizations can be met
through a range of programs leading to valuable professional degrees.
- Prior learning and experience are recognized, and individuals without
traditional college prerequisites may be admitted into programs, following an
- Underpinned by essential business theory, programs focus firmly on your
specific business agenda and workplace challenges.
- Successful workplace projects can be highly visible, promoting personal
empowerment, enhancing professional reputations and increasing the prospects
- Tutoring, mentoring, course materials and library are delivered via the
Internet to ensure easy and rapid access from any workplace
Revans University program has four basic features:
- Projects or problems on which to work
- Clients for whom to work
- A group of "cohorts in adversity" with whom to work, known as a "Set".
- A "Set Adviser" and tutors to facilitate the learning